The objectives of the FPC are as under.
- Adopt the best practices in dealing with customers.
- Set challenging benchmarks and strive to achieve high operating standards for ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Follow transparent, fair, ethical and legally tenable practices while conducting business.
- Provide all necessary information and inputs to customers / prospective customers and promote a mutually beneficial long term relationship.
- Facilitate a continuously growing base of satisfied customers while scrupulously avoiding acquisition of customers having doubtful credentials or criminal background.
- The Company shall make available loan application forms in English to all prospective customers free of cost at the concerned branches mentioning also the supporting documents to be submitted along with. An acknowledgement for receipt of duly completed loan application forms will be given to the customer in all cases. As a matter of policy and customer service, loan applications are sanctioned / rejected immediately. Disbursement of the loan and acceptance of security will be carried out nearly simultaneously.
- The Company shall disclose all relevant information relating to a loan / product such as eligible loan amount, interest rate, charges, penal/overdue interest, interest calculation methodology, etc.,. before sanction of the loan to enable the customer / prospective customer to take an informed decision. The Customer / prospective customer will also be provided, on request, the detailed terms and conditions of the loan before sanction.
- The Company shall ensure that a loan sanction letter is given to the customer containing all the terms and conditions governing the loan facility in English language and explained to the customer. The loan sanction letter will also mention the loan amount, loan account number, interest rate, charges, loan processing fees etc. The loan sanction letter which will bear the signature of the authorized official of the company will also serve as a receipt for the security pledged at the branch by the customer.
- The Company shall not in the normal course, make any changes / modifications in the terms and conditions of the loan, including rate of interest, which could adversely affect the customer financially or otherwise.
In abnormal circumstances, when such changes / modifications are inevitable, keeping in view the new circumstances, adequate and proper notice shall be given to the customer about any such change/modification.